[Gpdd] MISC.: holiday traditions for piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 21 16:48:28 EST 2019

Jean and the Misfits, what a great question about piggies and holiday
traditions! We have stockings that a friend has sent us over the years
with names of many of our piggies, and of course those hang on the
mantel. We have various guinea-pig-themed ornaments, too. We take a
holiday photo each year and send it to our vet, with our thanks. Some
piggies are fine about posing, and others would rather go eat!

We hope to read more answers to your questions.

Cindy and Nugget, missing Stuart Little