[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween Party 2019 prelude

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 13:56:00 EDT 2019

"So, are we all set Tator Tot?""Yep. We're good. Hey, we all decided we are going as....""Tator Tot! Just what are you doing?""Nothing Choc. Talking to Avalanche. Mind your own business. This is important stuff here.""OK Tator Tot. As long as you are set, we're good."
"What do you think Charlie? Do you like the idea of the Misfits dressing as....""Wooof! Woooof!""Ok , I agree. Especially since we are going to...."
"Avalanche....what kind of mischief are you up to now?""uhhh...ummm...why nothing dad. Just talking with Charlie about the party.""I better not see any more charges on the credit card."
"Then you should get me my own" Avalanche whispered into the phone. Charlie and Bella laughed.
"Let's see, Sugar and Mr. Beasley and Willie are coming too.""Great. I am hoping to meet a really nice sow to dance with. I mean my "sisters" here are great, but you know, I want to dance with someone different....""Well, Nutcake, there are going to be a lot of pretty sows. You know, they are really going to get excited when all us boars get to....no mom I am not ordering anything....to..."   whispering   "you know.....and get out on the …no mom really I am NOT ordering anything! I gotta go Nutcake. My mom's got B*A*T*H written all over her face. I need to burrow in my hay."
Please post on the digest or email my mom at bearkat1 at yahoo.com to join the Halloween Party this year.
Avalanche