[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween 2019 Prelude continued

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 18:47:36 EDT 2019

"I am telling you Nugget. It's not a big deal. I'm sorry your mom took away the credit card, but you don't have to have one. No. Really. Anyways, Charlie and Bella already told me they have a credit card and Charlie is really good at typing on the computer so anyone with a card can bring it along and Charlie will hook us up.""Hey, are we really going to stop on the way at...."  "Nugget! what are you doing?""Nothing....nothing mom....Avalanche, gotta go"
"And you boars better be nice to the sows. You know Josee and Lily are from the same place mommy came from...way up north in Massachusetts," Avalanche's mom told him. Avalanche pretended to be sleeping, but he was listening because mom was talking about ...GIRLS....!!! He twitched his foot. Mommy just patted his back and sighed.
"Yeah and you know what? There are gonna be LOTS of sows! No Carter, you already have two sows. Leave some for the rest of us, ok? You got some new sisters, right? Do they know how to dance? Well, teach them.  Oh, put Martin or Picchu on please.""Martin here. Hey Avalanche. I know. Carter wants ALL the girls to himself!  The new girls are pretty, and have long...long....hair. But, don't mess their hair. They get fussy about it. Naw, you'll like Bounty too. He's pretty cool. Hey is it true that we are really going to....""Martin!""Uh, yes mum?""Who are you on the phone with?"
"Oh just Avalanche mum. He's .. uh..taking a head count...yeah... to make sure there's enough food and hay and stuff.""Hmmm....OK""Whew! That was a close one. Catch you later."
If everyone can please send your attendee's information - type of animal for non-guinea pigs, brief description, sex, and maybe something particular about him/her to either my personal email: bearkat1 at yahoo.com or to the digest,  Avalanche would greatly appreciate it. He has been begging hard, showing his hay, and pacing his home until the Halloween festivities begin!
Carol & Avalanche"Oh mom will you please not refer to me as 'your little boy' in front of everyone? I am a big boar!""Sure. OK sweetie pie.""Not that either!"