[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween 2019 Prelude continued

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 19:52:44 EDT 2019

Nugget and Stuart Little are marking the days off their calendar in
anticipation of the Halloween party! OK. they don't actually mark days
off; they draw a carrot on each day.

They are so excited because they only have three weeks of carrot drawing
before the festivities begin.

They won't tell me what their costumes will be, so I really have no
idea. I've told Stuart Little, though, that he can't go as, well, Stuart
Little because he already looks like him (well, without the tail)!

Cindy, secretary to Nugget and Stuart Little

--
https://www.avg.com