[Gpdd] Halloween Party RSVP

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 14:38:47 EDT 2019

This is Ralphy Lauren (the GP, of course), and I want to come to Avalanche's Halloween Party again this year!  It was so much fun last year, that I can't wait to come again.  I make butiful clothes for humans, and my moma tells me that I'm butiful, too.  I'm a blond, gray and white crested piggie, and I'm 4 years old.  Can I escort the butiful Sugar to the party?  We both live in Maryland, and weeee are both 4.  PigAir can pick us both us in Maryland.
I am sending healing wheeks to my good friend Stuart Little, who helps me with the Peter Gurney Memorial.  Weee hope you feel better soon.
Ralphy Lauren