[Gpdd] MISC: Halloween Party

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 15 12:18:31 EDT 2019

Our mommy is helping Lily and myself, Josie, type this message.  We would love to have two gentlepigs escort us to the party.  (They are giggling)  Lily has decided to go as a ghost cause she is already white with dark eyes.  She is practicing her Boo's but they sound more like boowheekboo.  (more giggling)  I, Josie, am black and white with a little tan on my head.  I am going to be a panda bear!  We are so excited this is our first party.  And our first plane ride, too!  Gotta go Mom needs the puter.
See you soon, Josie and Lily