[Gpdd] Halloween Party RSVP

Judi Lainer bunsnpigs at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 12:32:10 EDT 2019

Cindy, I suggest bloodwork for Stuart Little. At the very least, your vet may be able to do an in house chemistry or if need be send it out. A chemistry tells us how the liver, kidneys and other organs are.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Fosterer/Educator HRS MD/DC/NoVa
Licensed Veterinary Technician