[Gpdd] MISC: Reminder - Halloween 2019 Invitation

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 17:21:09 EDT 2019

Hey everyone,
Avalanche here. I want to remind every critter that the 2019 Halloween festivities will be here real soon. It's an open invite! All you need to do is send a note along on the digest or you can email my mom at bearkat1 at yahoo.com.
You don't need to worry about bringing anything! I already to my mom and dad's credit card and ordered a whole BUNCH of stuff! There are even extra costumes if you didn't bring one.
Please let my mom know by this coming Saturday, October 26th. Me and the boars think we need some more sows, just saying.
Avalanche