[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Raani

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 29 15:45:11 EDT 2019

Mieke, Cookie, and Binky, please accept our condolences on Raani's
passing. We were so hoping she would recover from her bladder stones and
her saddleback, and we were very saddened to hear that she had to go on
to the Bridge. Bladder stones are awful. Please know that you did all of
your best for her as you syringe fed her and gave her her medicines. We
understand how sad it is to see a precious patient go downhill and leave
us, but we hope you will find comfort in all of the happy memories.
Raani was a lucky girl to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy and Nugget

--
https://www.avg.com