[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Raani

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:36:03 EDT 2019

Dear Miekke,

I was so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear Raani. It has always
been so wonderful to read about your piggies and how lovingly you care for
them.

Raani stayed with you as long as she could, I am sure, and your devotion
and love made her life the best it could be.

Please accept my deepest condolences on Raani's passing, and my hopes that
in time you will be comforted by warm and sweet memories of dear Raani and
the good times you had together.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem