[Gpdd] Misc: Dorian and Good Source

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 1 12:24:46 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Here in Berlin we are keeping a worried eye on Dorian, and hope all east
coast GPDDers and their pigs stay safe, dry and warm! Please take care,
and evacuate if you feel there might be any danger!

Secondly, I wanted to tell everyone about a good source I recently
discovered, "Guinea Pig Magazine" "For the Advance of Knowledge in Guinea
Pig Care". It has an "Ask the Experts" section, and a whole list of
contributors including veterinarians and rescuers. I just subscribed, and
am very pleased with it. Unfortunately the editor says that the magazine
is financially having a hard time. I would encourage everyone to have a
look and subscribe if you can: www.guineapigmagazine.com. I am not
connected to it in any way, but would hate to see such a good resource
disappear.

Luita
Chap and Marinella, the Berlin Pigs

P.S. Chap wants everyone to know he'll turn six in October.