[Gpdd] MISC.: Hurricane Dorian (and welcome home

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 13 07:56:39 EDT 2019

Jan and the Lowcountry Cavies, we are so glad to hear from you and to
know all of you are all right. When we hear "Lowcountry" and watch a
hurricane heading for South Carolina, we worry. It's great that the
power was only out briefly, and we know your piggies appreciated the
battery powered fan.

We send a big Welcome Home to your new piggies Patience, Spot, and
Walter! Please tell us more about them. Stuart Little is wondering if
Walter is white. Stuart Little is a white pig with pink eyes.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little