[Gpdd] MISC: Grace's girls

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 22 12:36:27 EDT 2019

Grace and girls; I only had two girls to introduce to each other but the method you wrote about worked for me too.  Lots of space and distraction.  They still didn't get along in the cage so I put a fence barrier across for awhile, but having them on the floor together every day was what got them together.
They live together now in harmony.  My Josie likes her space so they don't share the same sleeping places but eat together and don't fight.
Dee with Josie and Lily (the new girl)

---------------------------------------

  1. Re: Announcement: Grace's girls (bunny rabbit)
Grace and girls, thanks for letting us know that your group of girls has
become a cohesive herd! That is great news! Such a good idea to set up
the playpen as neutral territory and put out lots of food and hay to
distract them from possibly arguing.

We know the girls are enjoying being together and you also have less
stress. Now you can clean one cage instead of five and you get to see
them discovering their new friends!

Our best wheeks and wishes to them all.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little