[Gpdd] MISC.: to Avalanche

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 2 17:57:24 EDT 2020

Avalanche, my mom has gotten behind in her e-mails but we all want to say we are so glad you and your mom and dad are fine after the awful tornado there! How scary that it was so close to you. Please stay safe.

Tell your mom also to stay safe as she continues working. We hope she doesn't have to go in on any more of her days off.

Scottie is really excited that you've invited him to visit sometime, and he thanks you for the invitation. He says he will bring plenty of cucumber. I haven't told him about the, um, beverage yet. He is still pretty young (three months old today!). I think he will be very interested in it, though, when he is old enough to try it. That means more at the moment for us grown-up piggies!

Your friend,
Nugget, with Scottie and mom Cindy