[Gpdd] CARE: Avalanche

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 16 13:03:54 EDT 2020

Carol and Avalanche, we are so glad to hear that Avalanche is OK! It's so good you were able to get him to the vet quickly, although, yes, curbside service (and not being able to be with our piggies) is very difficult. How touching that his dad kissed him on the forehead when Avalanche got home, too! We know it was such a relief picking him up at the vet's. Teeth problems are so frustrating, and we send all good wishes and wheeks to Avalanche for a speedy recovery!

Nugget definitely understands teeth problems and sends a special get-well-soon to his buddy.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie