[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Avalanche

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 23:29:27 EDT 2020

Dear Carol--I was so very sorry to hear that your beloved little guy has passed on! My last piggy passed four years ago, but I still enjoy keeping up with the GPDD, as you all feel like friends after so many years (15 years for me--so hard to believe!). Please know that my heart goes out to you as you grieve the loss of your baby. Avalanche lived a long life as a beloved member of your family, and he will truly live forever in your hearts. I look at photos and videos of my departed piggies, and my heart still swells with love and fond memories. Thank you for sharing him with the Digest piggies and people! You both have been a very large presence in this community.Love and sincerest sympathy,Ann & Buddy Boston TerrierGidget, Gizmo, Dart, Feather, Tessie, and Purdy forever in our hearts