[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to Shine!

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 23:37:59 EDT 2020

hi Leah and welcome little Shine!!!Ann in CT here! I was wondering what kind of pet you would end up adopting, and I wouldn't have guessed hammie! They are cuties, though a little more active than our piggies, who love to lounge and be pet. Enjoy your new little guy, and please keep us posted as you get to know your new little friend. I'm sure his will be a rich and adventurous life, as his piggie cousins' were! Welcome, little Shine!
Love,Ann in CTBuddy Boston TerrierGidgy, Ozzie (aka Gizmo), Dart, Feather, Tessie, and Purdy, forever loved