[Gpdd] Announcement: Condolences for Avalanche

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 03:00:56 EDT 2020

Dear Carol

I’m so so sorry to hear that Avalanche has gone to the bridge :-(
RIP Avalanche popcorn free at the bridge you brave boy :-( you’ll now be
with so many of your dearest friends who’ll show the best fields of green
spaghetti and lots of sweet veggies to munch on.
Your virtual events will always be held dear to my heart. You accepted
Bella and Charlie as your friends and they are truly sad as well. Tonight I
will give them each a piece of carrot and get them to think of you.
Carol my heart aches for you. You shared Avalanche with each and everyone.
We all knew Avalanche. Thank you xxxxxxxxx

Much love, Sadly Glynis Charlie and Bella xxxxxxx
(In mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx-look after Avalanche please)