[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Our Sympathies

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 13:25:36 EDT 2020

Dear Carol,My heart breaks for your sad news. Each of our dear piggies is special to us, but we all had a special place in our community for you and Avalanche. We all got to participate in the wonderful gatherings he put together, and your delightful stories were something I always looked forward to.  Ralphy Lauren and his mom Rickie and I send healing thoughts to you.  His memories will always be with you, and with us as well, through your beautiful stories.
Avalanche was surely welcomed at the Rainbow Bridge by Peter Gurney, and by all who went before him and the parties will continue there.
Sending peace and comfort,Audrey, Rickie, and Ralphy Lauren