[Gpdd] MISC.: thank you, and a sofa story

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 09:55:03 EDT 2020

Nugget and Scottie want to thank everyone who left comments here and on the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog about their photos. They are pleased you like their pigtures and their sofa!

Speaking of their sofa, they've been using it (as in their photos) with the red side forming the "cushions." When I last washed it, though, it came out of the dryer nicely folded with the flowery part forming the cushions. I put it in their cage that way. They didn't go near it!

I left it that way for a while, but since it was Nugget's birthday, I wanted him to enjoy his usual sofa, so I changed back to the red cushions.

That was acceptable. Piggies!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie