[Gpdd] MISC.: the floortime saga continues

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 9 10:40:41 EDT 2020

Nugget and Scottie were pleased to hear how much Ralphy enjoyed his floortime after the hurricane passed by!

They have become great advocates of floortime.

Last night, Nugget discovered a new use for their wood tunnel. It's actually more for a very young (and small) guinea pig or for a hamster or gerbil, but during floortime, I turn it upside down, making it a hay "trough." Both boys enjoy using it that way and have no problem making sure the hay disappears.

However, Nugget decided to venture a little farther into the trough and found that it rocked some, like a swinging bridge. He wasn't quite sure about that, but he proceeded to put his entire body into it and it quit moving. Then he fell asleep.

Our Tumbleweed (RIP) used to sleep in the trough, and I've waited a long time to see another of our pigs do it! Nugget must have known that. :)

As for Scottie, he seemed to respect Nugget's newfound, um, interest, and didn't bother him.

We hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie