[Gpdd] MISC.: more on floor time

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 15 15:25:35 EDT 2020

Carol, we're pleased you're enjoying reading about the boys' floor time. You are so right about how smart piggies are! Nugget now gives me significant looks when he knows floor time is about over. Then he will go into his carrier.

How sweet that Avalanche would run away before being picked up for mommy time, but then settled into your lap quickly every night. Our piggies like to keep us guessing, I think. Very smart of him, too, to allow himself to be picked up when he knew his cage would be cleaned!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie