[Gpdd] MISC.: the weather

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 16 15:50:45 EDT 2020

Jean, Andy, and the Misfits, we are so glad you are all right after your neighbor's tree damaged part of your roof during the recent storms! We're also glad your power has been restored. What a scary time. We heard on the weather that the storms were tornado strength!

We're sorry you were in an accident, and we hope it will soon be possible to have your truck repaired.

Yes, please do stay positive. You are so right that the important thing is that all of you are fine. You are irreplaceable. We love your image of how holding a pig improves your outlook on the world. How lucky we are to have these special beings in our lives.

We hope you will be able to see your daughter soon, too.

Sending all best wishes your way.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie