[Gpdd] CARE: Floor Time

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 11:39:19 EDT 2020

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, my boys vote for floor time at your house! They say it must be great fun to visit from cage to cage and to see a girl, too. How interesting that you get to discover the different moods of your piggies as one day they eagerly hurry from their cages and another day they might be more inclined to stay "indoors." So cute that they'll sometimes run back in and encourage you to bring them their treats.

We can just imagine your boys' wheeking when each is asking Bonnie to say hello to him first.

Thanks so much for this wonderful description of floor time for the Prairie Pigs!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie