[Gpdd] MISC.: we have the system now

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 15:13:39 EDT 2020

I think we have all settled into the floor time routine and returning to the cage routine.

Usually I will find Nugget in the carrier resting after he's played for a while. Sometimes Scottie will be with him.

If Scottie is there, he runs when I head for the carrier, and he goes into their wooden house.

I pick Nugget up in the carrier and return him to the cage.

I put the carrier back on the floor, and after about fifteen minutes Scottie realizes he's on the floor by himself, and he heads for the carrier. He then is fine when I pick it up.

I guess the boys are wondering why it took so long to teach me this!

Hope all are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie