[Gpdd] MISC.: the "think tank" cozy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 5 10:50:30 EST 2020

Nugget and Scottie have quickly become addicted to the think tank cozy, especially Nugget! He can get so far into the "back" of it that I almost can't see him. Actually, Scottie is able to do the same thing.

Nugget is not a pig who likes to be petted much, but when he's in the cozy, I can pet his nose and his side, and he doesn't seem to mind. I haven't tried that yet with Scottie, since I'm letting him get used to the idea of a cozy. He was a bit alarmed by it at first.

Scottie is having to learn, though, that he can't walk on top of the cozy when Nugget is in it. I explained to him that is rude. Now he thinks it should be required to have an "Occupied" sign on it.

We hope everyone is well!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie