[Gpdd] MISC: Cozies

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 11:27:57 EST 2020

Hello fellow digesters and fur babies,
I have used cozies with all my piggies. Most recently, Avalanche started by getting in it and having his butt hang out for a while, then turn around with his little face sticking out, and then get on top of the cozy and go to sleep. I have to say that most piggies I have had like being inside the cozy but also tend to do their business in it, making it somewhat difficult to keep clean all the time. Several cozies worked best, rotating them out when ever needed.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Carol and yep, still missing Avalanche