[Gpdd] MISC: Checking in and holiday greetings

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:49:52 EST 2020

Dear Cindy and Everyone and Everypiggy,

Per your request, 😍 I am checking in with holiday greetings.

We have been pigless for some years, but I still enjoy seeing pigtures and
hearing about piggy adventures.

We don't celebrate Christmas except that I send Christmas cards because I
like to do that. We do celebrate New Year's, and that will be the same as
always - the two of us at home with a special dinner, a bottle of wine, and
toasts at midnight.

To all Digest people and their animals, we wish happy holidays and a
beautiful winter, whatever, however, and wherever you celebrate. May your
days be merry and bright. May the New Year bring joy, health, love and
peace to all.

And extra servings of treats.

💖🎄💖🎄💖🎄💖🐷✨

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem