[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Josie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 29 13:38:30 EST 2020

Dee and Lily, it was with much sadness that we read of Josie's passing. We are so very sorry that she had to leave, especially so close to Christmas, but we hope you will find comfort in knowing she passed away peacefully with you and Lily at her side. She probably drifted off to sleep and woke up on the other side, with many friends, old and new, greeting her. Josie was so lucky you adopted her, and we know she enjoyed all of her days with you. Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their people.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie