[Gpdd] MISC: New piggie friend

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 10:28:41 EST 2020

I would like to introduce Lucy to the GPDD group.  Lily was so lonely after Josie passed I started looking for a friend for her right away.  I found a cute little 4 month female who needed a home and adopted her!  I am calling her Lucy.  She is mostly black with white on her tummy and some small smudges of brown.  She is in the same cage as Lily but separated until they get used to each other.  I forgot how active young ones can be!  No cuddling for her she just wants to run!
Dee with Lucy and Lily