[Gpdd] MISC: Nugget's visit continues

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 12:45:41 EST 2020

Hi mom Cindy,
Sorry I haven't written but Avalanche said we were "off the grid" whatever that means and our phones didn't work. we spent a few days in the woods with our beverage makers. Apparently, beverage making can be quite involved. There was lots to learn...oh no not learn, uh "observe" I am sure I won't remember anything and you know I would NEVER try this at home.
Oh and Avalanche said to tell all of you that Digger is part of a pair of moonshiners...no uh...um...beverage makers...that are on a TV show in the US called "Moonshiners." It follows several people who make yummy beverages not that I tried any. Mark and Digger are located somewhere in Cocke county in Tennessee.
we arrived back in Nashville proper yesterday. the pear brandy...uh no no no...the pear beverage was quite good. We had some before we went Honky Tonking on Broadway in Nashville. They have a lot of "beverage palaces" yeah that's it...on the street, many of them owned by famous musicians like Blake Shelton and Luke Bryant. Oh yeah mom, I also got a new pair of boots....AND....did you say there was a new little one? Do I have a brother? I went right back out when I saw that and got another pair of boots and a hat!
I really miss you mom and now that I might have a new brother, I think I am going back home today> Avalanche was sad but said he understood....he's still hung over...oh no no...he's still sleepy, yeah that's it...sleepy...well 'cause he's older. Yeah, that's it. I will be home soon mom,,.and  I snuck some pear beverage for you :)
Love,
Nugget