[Gpdd] MISC.: Nugget's visit continues

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 16:23:20 EST 2020

Dear Avalanche and Carol,
Thank you so much for hosting me! I had such a great time traveling down the Cumberland River, visiting Nashville, and testing various, um, beverages. It was so great to go shopping, too, and I am enjoying my new boots.

Yes, I have a new brother! He is short haired like me and is mostly black with some white markings. My mom said he hasn't yet told us his name, but that is OK. He is just a month old, so I guess he has to do some thinking about his name.  He likes the new hat and boots, though he might have to grow into them a little bit.

Apparently one of the times I thought I was hung over (I mean, sleepy) I must have had some surgery. Don't worry -- I am doing well. I do wish, though, that it was indeed a hangover, I mean, sleepiness. Will post more about it when my dad and mom's computer feels better. They are having some problems with it.

Thank you again. I like the music CDs, too!

Your friend,
Nugget