[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Thank You for the Condolences for my Beloved Wally Pig!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Fri Feb 7 17:15:57 EST 2020

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I'm so sorry it has taken me a while to write back to everyone. I just needed
a little healing time. I was quite Sad there for a minute, but I'm doing Good
now. And I just wanted to Thank everyone for the kind messages that you
sent and I Appreciate your thoughtfulness and understanding. Well, I am still
Pigless at the moment and although, I Love Love Love Guinea Pigs, I have
decided to become a Furry Mom/Slave to a different Furry Species. I am
currently in the 'Research Phase' so more to come! I am also going to try to
be more active on the Digest. I get so busy and behind on my Digests but I'm
almost caught up...Whew!

Last, I just wanted to send out some Love & Wheeeeks to all Piggies & Slaves
and also some Healing Hugs to those who aren't feeling so Hot. And of course,
a Warm Welcome to the Newbies in the group!!
                                                       Love 'n Wheeeeeps, Leah :)