[Gpdd] MISC: Avalanche

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 10 14:55:49 EST 2020

 Hi Avalanche,
Lily and Josie here.  We decided it would be best not to tell our mom about the 'pear beverage' on its way.  Don't want to get anypig in, you know, trouble.  We will be waiting everyday for the mail so we get it first.  We will tell mom we are waiting for our valentines.  And that is the truth cause it will be a valentine from you!
Wheeks from Lily and Josie

  1. MISC: Avalanche has a question (Carol Riley)
Hi there everyone,
Nugget's mom Cindy - what did you do to my moonshinin'  …. uh beverage making friend? Is he ok now? I am worried! Nugget was so excited to get home to his baby brother too....
Josie and Lily, I am having some "pear beverage" sent to you and your mom. It's not a real lot because Nugget and I drank...uh um got really thirsty! that's it....but when I take another adventure to a beverage making area, I will take your order.
Avalanche