[Gpdd] MISC.: Avalanche has a question

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 11 15:26:05 EST 2020

Avalanche, buddy, thanks so much for checking on me. I have had some surgery but am feeling much better.

I don't know if everyone/pig will want to read on, as it might be upsetting, so I am giving warning here.

OK, if you are still reading, I am a one-eyed pig now. I had an abscess behind my eye.  No one knew, and the vet only discovered it when she did the surgery. I won't go into too much detail, but the abscess was pushing on my eye. The eye itself had not been injured, did not have cancer, etc., all of which is good.

My mom and dad drove to a special vet a couple of hours away, and I stayed overnight, where fortunately I was fortified with some of our, um, beverages.

The culture came back last week, and I am on a new antibiotic. I feel pretty well and am looking forward to meeting my new brother. My vet said I can meet him when I've been on the antibiotic for a week.

I hope this wasn't too gruesome. I have pretty much adjusted and can eat and run and wheek for food as always!

Thanks again for our fun visit!

Your friend,
Nugget