[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bapka and Nugget

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 16:22:31 EST 2020

Monica, Bapka, and Cirrus, thank you for your kind words about Nugget. He is in good spirits considering what all he has been through, though Thursday we had to get permission from our vet to give him a lower dose of his antibiotic. It seemed to affect his tummy (even when we gave Benebac two hours later or before).

Like Bapka, he fights the syringe. I do wish both of our piggies liked their medicine!

How great to hear that Bapka is healing well. We hope he gets a good report from the vet. Do keep us posted.

So sweet, too, that you have to pretend to give Cirrus medicine since he is jealous that Bapka is getting attention! (We once had a pig, Joey, who was so used to getting his eye medicine that my husband had to pretend to give it to him even when he was OK.)

We hope to introduce Nugget to the new little guy on Sunday. The vet said to wait until Nugget had been on the new antibiotic for a week. I think they will be very happy to meet.

All good wishes and wheeks to Bapka.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new little guy