[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 15:39:26 EST 2020

Avalanche, I am certainly glad you had lots of beverages on hand (or paw) when I visited you! They are certainly helping in my recovery. Thank you for letting me know that your mom once had a pig who had the same problem as I do and that he was OK. Makes my mom and I feel much better to hear that.

I am getting rechecked at the vet's on Thursday and then I think I can meet my new brother. My mom hoped it would be sooner, but she wants the vet to take another look at my incision, just in case. I am curious to know if the new guy will run around my cage like he runs around his!

Thanks again.

Your friend,
Nugget