[Gpdd] HEALTH: the new guy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 15:43:39 EST 2020

Jean and the Misfits, thanks for the good wishes! Nugget is continuing to do well after his surgery, and I hope he will meet the new guy on Thursday. Just want to take Nugget to the vet one more time before introducing them. The new guy is doing well and growing! He has white stripes around him and we are watching those become larger. He no longer easily fits in my hand. He even let me pet him the other day while he was standing in his cage, so he is getting used to being with us.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new guy