[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL, and thank you about Nugget

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 16:05:24 EST 2020

Rayna, thank you for your kind words about my work on the Peter Gurney Memorial. They are much appreciated. I have to say, though, that I am continuing to assist Audrey, who does so much!

You are so right about how special it is to take 24 hours to remember Peter Gurney and our other departed friends. I, too, love knowing that the lights of our candles are traveling around the globe!

Nugget thanks you for the scritches and cuddles. He enjoyed them very much.  He just met his new brother last night, and they are enjoying each other's company. We hope to have a name for the new guy soon.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new guy