[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney Memorial] March 9, at 8:00 pm!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Feb 26 16:44:12 EST 2020

The Peter Gurney Memorial will again take place on March 9th, at 8:00
pm, in your particular time zone.  Be sure to mark your calendars, and
get your candles ready!  All you have to do is light a candle to
remember all of our beloved guinea pigs and other pets (footed,
feathered, and finned) and people, who are now at the Rainbow Bridge
with Peter Gurney (who weeee are certain is looking after everyone).
Tell others and lets have lots of participation again this year!
Weeee are looking forward to it again and weee hope you are too!
Afterward, just post your location on the GPDD and weeee will compile
a listing for everyone to see where our lights traveled around the
world!