[Gpdd] CARE: Nugget and his new brother

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 26 17:31:30 EST 2020

Nugget and his new brother are so happy with each other! Their introduction was quite easy, and the next morning they were resting side by side. The new one wheeked really loudly when he first saw Nugget, and we weren't sure if he was afraid or happy, but now we think he was wheeking for joy. Nugget was a bit startled, though. I then put them in my husband's lap, and they were calm.

Nugget is so much more relaxed now that he has a buddy. He didn't want to use all of his cage when he was alone, but now he is all around it again. His appetite has also picked up.

We took the opportunity to buy some new Creative Cubes and redo their house, and Nugget literally inspected the new "cubes." Apparently they passed inspection.

E-mail still not working right, and I'm sorry my Peter Gurney notice looked kind of strange! If this note looks odd, I apologize.

Sending good wheeks and wishes to all.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new guy