[Gpdd] Health: Ralphy Lauren's Surgery

susananddave at verizon.net susananddave at verizon.net
Sat Feb 29 17:47:41 EST 2020

Hi, this is Sugar's mom Susan. Sugar is so sorry to hear of Ralphy Lauren's surgery.  However, she is happy to hear his recovery is going well.  She told me she will never forget the debonair gentlepig who escorted her to the Halloween shindig.  Being a middle aged pig, she was very flattered to have the attention of  such a galant trendsetter like Ralphy.  We send our thoughts and best wishes to Ralphy and his mom.   From: Sugar (as dictated to her mom)