[Gpdd] announcement: new guinygirl Linn

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:21:38 EST 2020

Hi all,

First I would like to thank all people here who sent condolences on the
loss of Raani just before halloween. Thank you again to avalanche's mom for
the lovely halloween story including our Raani and other piggies who had
recently passed away as ghosts.

We are late with introducing our newest addition, seh joined us on 7
december, read a bit more about her and see pictures on the undercover
guinea pigs blog:
https://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2020/01/new-guinygirl-linn.html

We would also like to send our condolences to Marinella and Luita on the
loss of Chap, he sounds like a real happy boar
and we would like to welcome Cirrus and Bapka. We wonder what TSW stands
for, tortoise shell w... Isn't is great to have piggies again, Monica?

Wheeking new year from the Netherlands,
Mieke and guinygirlz Cookie and Linn and boar Binky
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997