[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home Cirrus and Bapka

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 19:41:14 EST 2020

Monica, we would like to send Cirrus and Bapka a big Welcome Home! How
great that they have found you! They are adorable, and we must say that
Cirrus looks so much like Stuart Little.

Very nice that Macy's in San Francisco displays shelter pets in their
windows instead of decorations for the holidays. We're glad you were
able to discover that the boys do indeed belong together. Wonderful to
hear about their singing and popcorning and how well they are already
adjusting to being part of your family.

We look forward to hearing of their further adventures. Best wishes to them.

Cindy and Nugget