[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you for welcome: Cirrus & Bapka

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Mon Jan 6 07:07:13 EST 2020

Thank you to everyone who sent kind notes or thoughts to welcome Cirrus
and Bapka.  It is amazing how my life feels changed having these 2 guys
in my home.  We are enjoying getting to know one another.  Both have
gained some weight, seem to share their food fairly and sometimes even
sleep in the same little house.

Cindy, I too thought of Stuart Little when I first saw Cirrus.
Sometimes the gpdigest pigs are like characters in a book to me and I
find myself getting attached to favorites even though they are not quite
real. Stuart Little was one of those.

Best to all-
Monica, Cirrus & Bapka (& 15 in my heart)