[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Wally Piggy

Ann Sadoian ann_sadoian at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 15 22:25:28 EST 2020

Dear Leah,
I have communicated privately with you long years past, and remember your piggies, entertaining posts, wise counsel, and fabulous photos. I am so sorry for your loss, but know Wally Pig will live "furrever" in your heart, as our piggy friends do! It's nice to see your name again on the Digest!
Is Joanne (Ellie's mom) out there somewhere? Haven't heard from you in a long time. If you read this, I hope you, your family, your piggies, and your pretty little Boston terrier girl are doing well. And, Leah, I hope that you will give a wonderful home to another piggy or piggies when the time is right.
Hugs and love,
Ann from CT, Buddy Boston Terrier, andGidgy, Gizmo, Dart, Feather, Tessie, and Purdy Piggies forever in our hearts