[Gpdd] MISC.: Checking in (to Carol and Avalanche)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 16:01:36 EST 2020

Carol, we are so sorry to hear that you fell and sprained your wrist and
also that you had a procedure on your back. We hope you are feeling much
better now. Sending healing wishes and wheeks. Please keep us posted on
how you are doing.

Avalanche, hello from Nugget. I would love to visit! Maybe we can make
some more <mumble> when I get there. Let me know if there is anything I
can bring. Am packing dill, one of my current favorites. See you soon!

Cindy and Nugget