[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Wally Pig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 16:03:51 EST 2020

Leah, it was with much sadness that we read of your having to help Wally
Pig over the Bridge. We're sorry he was not able to overcome his
illness, but he obviously kept it at bay for a long time, brave boy, and
it's good he was able to let you know when it was his time. We hope you
will find comfort in your memories of how happy you made his life. How
awful that he'd been abandoned but how wonderful that he quickly learned
what it is to be loved. Thank you for sharing his achievements with us;
he certainly was an excellent ambassador for guinea pigs. Please accept
our condolences. Wally Pig was a very lucky guy to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy and Nugget