[Gpdd] MISC: Iam doing well and a note for mommy Cindy

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 15:30:18 EST 2020

Good day fellow digesters and furry ones,
I am now doing well, almost 100%. I truly believe my extra cuddle time with Avalanche was a big part to my fairly quick recovery.
Carol
P.S. Mom (Cindy) I just wanted you to know I arrived here safely yesterday evening and Avalanche and I are planning a lot of fun things! I can't remember if I left you a note (I might have "forgotten") but I took plenty of snacks with me. I just know you would have said yes, so here I am!
Love Nugget