[Gpdd] MISC: Nugget's visit

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 14:31:08 EST 2020

Hi mom Cindy,
Just wanted to let you know Avalanche and I have been having lots of fun so far! We stole...uh no no we borrowed...his mom and dad's boat and took a trip on the Cumberland River all the way to Cocke County in eastern Tennessee. Well not all the way but close enough. we loaded the boat with pears, Avalanche's favorite fruit. He made an "arrangement" with a couple of guys there that make moonshine,...uh not that nooo not that...uh beverages from fruits. We are getting some pear uh uh refreshments from these guys. Avalanche said they make the best brandy but I told him I have NO idea what he is talking about - honest mom.
I expect we will be here a day or two while our beverages are being made. The two guys let us have a bunch of hay and grass from a farm and said we can stay in their "office" at night. They made us up some really nice digs...oh yeah one of them is named Digger.. Avalanche said they are on television and maybe we will catch the show tonight.
Miss you mommy!
Love Nugget